• The Bible is the divinely inspired Word of God.
• One God manifest in three distinct persons – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
• All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation.
• Salvation is through faith in Jesus Christ and the repentance of sin and has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men.
• That the in-filling of the Holy Spirit is an experience subsequent to salvation, and that it is the will of God that all be filled.
• Sanctification is the will of God for all believers through obedience to the word and the leadership of the Spirit
• Healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available to every believer.
• The Church consists of all those who have received Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
• There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust.
• In the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ.
• In water baptism and the observance of the Lord’s Supper.
I believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ, God's only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
he descended to the dead.
On the third day he rose again;
he ascended into heaven,
he is seated at the right hand of the Father,
and he will come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy Universal Church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. Amen.